You Might Ask...
- "Can we visit the Bio Bay and return to Puerto Rico the same day?"
- No. In order to go to the Bio Bay in Vieques you must spend the night. The last Ferry or flight back to the main island of Puerto Rico leaves at 6pm and the tour will not conclude until later in the evening. There are many wonderful guesthouses and hotels in Vieques. Since they tend to fill up, it is best if you plan beforehand and book a room for at least one evening.
- "Do you rent kayaks or snorkeling gear?
- No, we believe it is best to "go with a guide" in order to protect yourself and the environment from any harm. Plus, it saves our equipment! Read a short story about what could happen without a guide!
- "Can we swim in the Bio Bay?"
- No, swimming is strictly prohibited in the Bioluminescent Bay according to the rules and regulations of Puerto Rico's Department of Natural and Environmental Resources.