Mosquito Pier Snorkeling
Great Snorkeling Made Easy!
Mosquito Pier offers calm, sheltered waters accessible from a sandy beach. Enjoyed by snorkelers of all levels, it is also the perfect introduction to snorkeling. Walk in and instantly see amazing sights including starfish, small corals and dozens of fish species.
The tour includes an instructional session to make you comfortable with your snorkeling equipment, breathing while using a snorkel and swimming techniques.
An experienced guide will take you on an enjoyable swim, pointing out fish and coral species and answering any questions.
The perfect snorkeling tour is at Mosquito Pier!
The Mosquito Pier Snorkeling Tour begins at 10:00am and lasts approximately 2 hours.
Mosquito Pier Tour Photos
Mosquito Pier Snorkeling Information
- We meet at 10:00am at Abe's Snorkeling and Bio Bay Tours Gift Shop in Esperanza.
- We return to Esperanza at around 12:00pm.
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, snorkel and fins) for the tour.
- $40 Per Adult
- $20 Children 11 and under
- Children under 4 are Free!
- Please note that there is a service fee of $5 per person for all credit card transactions.