Elite Tour: Mangrove Kayak Tour
Paddle Through a Mangrove Forest...
A simply spectacular elite tour of the Mangrove forests of Mosquito Bay. Join our guides for an informative kayak tour into mangrove tunnels and lagoons.
Learn about the importance of the mangrove ecosystem with an up-close look at birds, fish, crabs, oysters and many other forms of life.
Discover what makes these unordinary trees so amazing!
The mangrove lagoons and tunnels are among the most peaceful and tranquil places anywhere. Paddle slowly and quietly, using all the senses to truly enjoy this floating forest.
An experienced guide is there to inform and answer any questions you might have.
Mangrove Kayak Tour Photos
Mangrove Kayak Tour Information
- We meet at 10am at Abe's Snorkeling and Bio Bay Tours Gift Shop in Esperanza.
- We return to Esperanza at around 12:00pm.
- Two-person ocean kayaks with paddles, life vests, back rests and dry bags.
- $45 Per Adult
- $22.50 Children 11 and under
- Children under 4 are Free!
- Please note that there is a service fee of $5 per person for all credit card transactions.