Cayo de Afuera Snorkeling
Explore the Coral Reefs of Cayo Afuera
Great snorkeling is a short paddle away! Cayo de Afuera is the small island located off Esperanza Beach.
Our two-hour kayak snorkeling trip brings you close to thousands of marine species that inhabit these magnificent coral reefs.
After an instructional session with your guide, you will paddle across beautiful turquoise waters, anchor kayaks near the cayo, and dive in.
Another world awaits beneath the waves. Swim with countless tropical fish. Watch sea fans and long tube sponges sway in the currents. Spot a spotted eagle ray or see a sea turtle...
A guide is in the water with you at all times to point out and identify interesting corals and fish.
Cayo Afuera Snorkeling Tour Photos
Cayo Afuera Snorkeling Tour Information
- We meet at 10:00am at Belly Button's Cafe in Esperanza.
- We return to Esperanza at around 12:00pm.
- Two-person ocean kayaks with paddles, life vests, back rests and dry bags.
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, snorkel and fins) for the tour.
- $45 Per Adult
- $22.50 Children 11 and under
- Children under 4 are Free!
- Please note that there is a service fee of $5 per person for all credit card transactions.