Blue Beach Snorkeling
Kayak and snorkel with us on our most popular intermediate snorkeling tour!
Start off the shore of gorgeous Blue Beach and take a ten minute paddle to a nearby island. Once there, we'll anchor the kayaks and explore the marine life in the clear waters surrounding coral reefs. Our very experienced guides will teach you about the marine ecosystem and describe the unique fish and coral that you will see. Many sea turtles and rays are spotted on this tour.
The Blue Beach Snorkeling Tour begins at 10am and lasts approximately 3 hours.
Blue Beach Snorkeling Tour Photos
Photo Credit: Billy Robin
Blue Beach Snorkeling Information
- We meet at 10am at Abe's Snorkeling and Bio Bay Tours Gift Shop in Esperanza.
- We return to Esperanza at around 1pm.
- Two person kayaks with paddles, life vests, back rests, and dry bags.
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, snorkel and fins).
- $55 Per Adult
- $27.50 Children 11 and under
- Children under 4 are Free!
- Please note that there is a service fee of $5 per person for all credit card transactions.