All-In-One Bio-Bay Tour
Kayaking, Snorkeling & Bio Bay...
The All-In-One Tour!
Our best tour is a combination of five tours made into a single great adventure!
Start at Mosquito Bay and paddle your kayak into a mangrove forest. Explore mystical tunnels and peaceful lagoons, spotting crabs and birds along the roots...
Paddle across the Bay and into the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy the remote Novillo Beach (only accessible by boat!). Swim, snorkel and have a sunset picnic in the sand.
Photo Credit: Billy Robin
At nightfall, return to Mosquito Bay and watch it become the Bioluminescent Bay. Hear all about the 'magic' that's happening as countless stars appear...
You will have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to get close to the glowing water and experience bioluminescence for yourself... The perfect ending to the perfect day!
All-In-One-Bio-Bay Tour Photos
All-In-One Bio-Bay Tour Information
- We meet at Abe's Snorkeling and Bio Bay Tours Gift Shop in Esperanza.
- Please check with the office for specific meeting time. The tour is approximately 6 hours long.
- Swimming is prohibited in the bioluminescent bay according to the rules and regulations of Puerto Rico's Department of Natural and Environmental Resources.
- Two-person ocean kayaks with paddles, life vests, back rests and dry bags.
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, snorkel and fins) for the tour.
- Picnic Lunch (Bring water, snacks and drinks).
- $150 Per Adult
- $100 Children 11 and under
- Children under 4 are Free!
- Minimum 4 people per tour
- Please note that there is a service fee of $5 per person for all credit card transactions.